Interested in partnering with us in 2018?
Here's a comprehensive list of workshops/one-on-one sessions we can run with you or for your community.
• Legal Masterclass – how to protect and manage your startup (even if you’re just starting out)
• Setting Up Shop – how to choose the right business structure, and set up your startup for long-term success
• IP & Trademarks – what they are, why you need them, when to get them, and how best to protect them (software or hardware, brand or idea)
• Raise Capital or Bootstrap? – the legal aspects of funding your business
• You’re Hired! – hiring best practices, how to be employee ready, and knowing the difference between employees and contractors
• Your Support Squad – the inside secrets to finding the right mentors, advisors and peers, and building your Advisory Board
• Take Ownership – Shareholders, Directors & Equity – what are they and how do I allocate?
• Corporate Checklist – Directors Deeds, Shareholders Agreement and Constitutions – do I need all three and what do they each do?
• Get Insured! – what type of insurances do I need for my business and why?
• Sign on the dotted line – Client Engagement Agreements – what you need to cover in any services business
• Legal Incentives – Employee Share Schemes – what are they and how do they work? • Legal 101 for your app/marketplace – what do you need to look out for?
• Legal 101 for creatives – Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, and what you need on your website
• Founders’ disputes – resolving them effectively • Commercialising your IP – how to structure your IP ownership
• Negotiating in the tech industry – the ins and outs of effective negotiation
• Know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em: Negotiating for startups – being commercial in term sheet negotiations
• What not to post on social media – think before you tweet
• PR 101s – digital advertising pitfalls